It's my go-to dressing, and my 2016 New Year's Resolution was to only eat homemade salad dressing. (I didn't quite make it, but have only bought 2 bottles in almost 8 months-- pretty good)!
- 1 clove garlic AND small shallot
- 1 teaspoon German mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh herbs (I use rosemary or parsley)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Put all ingredients in food processor for 60 seconds.
|My herb shelf|